With over 30 years of global experience in the low cost airline business there is very little that Charlie has not come across before. flypop is immensely fortunate that he is part of the team.
Mahendra’s motto has always been “to serve”. Over the last 3 decades he has dedicated his time to serve the community. A Proud Gujarati and British Community representative, always looking at how the community can lead a more happy and prosperous life to provide a better future for future generations not just in London but across the UK. With BREXIT on the horizon, Mahendra is working tirelessly to further develop and reinforce the ties between the UK and India.
* Recipient of Global Business Leadership Award 2020 for Outstanding Achiever of as Business Leader for U.K. -India Partnership
* Recipient of Bharat Gaurav Award at the British Parliament- 13th April, 2018
* President ( Honorary) Global Philanthropy Entrepreneurs - Commonwealth Entrepreneurs Club
* President, GOPIO ( Global Organisation of People of INDIAN Origin) -London
* former founder Director and Vice Chairman of NFRN Mutual (Insurance)
* Ambassador & founder trustee of Pass it on ( Helping Homeless charity )
* Ambassador, Loomba foundation ( Helping widows of the world)
* Recipient of NRI award, Delhi, India
* Recipient of GOPIO Award for Outstanding Enterpreneur with Social Responsibility- Behrine
* Immediate Past President, Rajput Samaj of UK
* Former National President & First Asian
President of NFRN ( Retail Sector of UK)2004-05
* Former Secretary General, National Congress of Gujarati Organisation (NCGO- Umbrella Body of U.K. Gujarati Organisations (2010-14)
* Executives Member & former Vice President of Sardar Patel Memorial Society U.K.
* Honorary Member of LABA (Leicestershire Asian Business Association)
* Executive Director, Mak In India, Mumbai, india